America is an __________ country. You can hear __________ everywhere.
- A. English-spoken; English speaking
- B. English-speaking; English spoken
- C. speaking-English; English spoken
- D. spoken-English; English speaking
- 1. There ______ nothing more for discussion, the meeting ended earlier than expected.
- 2. If you have any problems during your study here,please do not _______ to call me for help
- 3. We are glad to allow you 5% commission with the view ______ business relations with you.
- 4. When you see foreign friends in our school，you can say to them“W_____ to my school
- 5. My goodness! What happened? You have blood on your face.
- 6. Brudzinski征阳性的表现是()。
- 7. The foreigners _________there, but they _________the food there at first.
- 8. _____ your timely advice,I would never have known how to go about the work.
- 9. In 1950,one of the leading American writers( )was awarded the Nobel Prize for the anti-racist Intruder in the Dust.
- 10. Please write a report ________ the above subjects are to be covered.