John said he would pay __________ second visit to China __________ next month.
- A. the; /
- B. the; the
- C. a; the
- D. a; /
- 1. My goodness! What happened? You have blood on your face.
- 2. _____ your timely advice,I would never have known how to go about the work.
- 3. When you see foreign friends in our school，you can say to them“W_____ to my school
- 4. In 1950,one of the leading American writers( )was awarded the Nobel Prize for the anti-racist Intruder in the Dust.
- 5. The foreigners _________there, but they _________the food there at first.
- 6. If you have any problems during your study here,please do not _______ to call me for help
- 7. Please write a report ________ the above subjects are to be covered.
- 8. Brudzinski征阳性的表现是()。
- 9. We are glad to allow you 5% commission with the view ______ business relations with you.
- 10. There ______ nothing more for discussion, the meeting ended earlier than expected.